Customers can NOT use the BT-410 to connect to the PC.
Please use BT-210 if you want to connect your robot with a PC.
BT-410 is a wireless communication solution for IoT.
With the latest near field communication technology, it has low power consumption and is optimized for mobile applications.
- BT-410 is a device that enables serial communication (UART) via Bluetooth communication.
- BT-410 has a case that protects the circuits and a connector-type cable that is used to connect the device onto the robot.
- Used with smart phone, tablet PC, or other devices that support BLE (Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy) to control the robot.
- Customers who purchase ROBOTIS MINI and have an iOS smart device MUST use BT-410 to connect the robot with iOS.
Compatible Smart Devices
- Android : Android 4.4 or higher (ex. Nexus 7 2nd gen., Galaxy S3 or higher)
- iOS : iOS 6 or higher (ex. iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5, iPad 3rd gen. or higher)
Supported ROBOTIS App
- Android : ROBOTIS MINI App, R+m.Task, R+m.Motion2.0
- iOS : ROBOTIS MINI App, R+m.Motion2.0
- Weight: 3.5g
- Size: 18mm x 30mm x 9.1mm
- Bluetooth Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
- Effective Communication Range: 10 M
- Bandwidth Frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM Band
- Bandwidth: MAX 80kbps
- Default Baud Rate: 57600bps
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Consumed Current: 5mA (Max)
- Operating Temperature: -40? ~ 85?
- Baud Rate Range: 1,200bps ? 1,000,000bps
- Antenna: Chip Antenna
- Interface: UART (3.3V Level)
- CM-510: R+m.Task (downloading examples)
- CM-700: R+m.Task (downloading examples)
- CM-530: R+m.Task (downloading examples)
- CM-100A: R+m.Task (downloading examples)
- CM-150: R+m.Task (downloading examples)
- CM-200: R+m.Task (downloading examples)
- OpenCM9.04: R+m.Task (downloading examples)